Lady Luck Casino Nemacolin plans to open for business on July 1, officials with the Fayette County resort and Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. announced ...
CHESTER, W.Va., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --MTR Gaming Group, Inc. ( ) announced today the summer entertainment schedules for its three regional gaming properties; Mountaineer Casino, which has a long-standing tradition of live entertainment, Presque Isle Downs & Casino and the recently opened Scioto Downs. MTR signed renowned national and regional headline entertainers to perform this year ...
Back in November 2011, it was the glittering gala for "Michael Jackson -- The Immortal World Tour," which has gone on to become the world's largest-grossing tour and this week is en route to Japan, then Australia, followed by China in August. Tonight, it's a different and unique new show, "Michael Jackson One," that opens in its first preview before the splashy June ...
Indian Premier League (IPL) is a den of gambling, BJP leader Yashwant Sinha said Thursday and pressed for a detailed inquiry into the spot fixing in the tournament."IPL is nothing but a den of gambling. There is less cricket and more of gambling in the IPL. The spot fixing or match fixing does not appear to be confined to a few players or bookies. It appears to be a widespread net," ...
Police in Spain said a woman took $1,032 from her son's bar, lost it in a gambling machine and concocted a story of a robbery to cover up the theft. Investigators said the 56-year-old woman told police she was cleaning up at the bar in Artana when two men broke in, attacked her and took two days' worth of profits, thinkSPAIN reported Thursday. Police said inconsistencies in the ...
Winds: From the North at 4 MPH
Writer/director Rod Lurie's The Contender is Mr. Smith Goes to Washington remade for the Clinton era. Both films feature idealist heroes who are faced with an overpowering political machine that attempts to crush them and their ideals. They are both films that celebrate American democracy while simultaneously demonizing the corruption in the U.S. government that keeps democracy from ... ...
May 23, 2013 /CNW/ - Pollard Banknote Limited (TSX: PBL) (Pollard Banknote) is pleased to announce the launch of the New Jersey Lottery's Dubble Bubble(TM)Bingo ticket. This bright and cheery licensed game offers players four bingo cards with the addition of Pollard Banknote's multi-color translucent marking system. By matching balls of the same color, the addition of blue, yellow ...
original Kinect and promised next-level gaming free of controllers. What happened? It turned out that the Kinect hardware wasn't quite as advanced as we ...
. The launch comes as the resort's capstone to a property-wide, $50-million renovation, and the website's landing page features a photo of a young woman in sunglasses with the tagline: "We put the model in remodel." "It's a big emphasis on our renovation," said Joe Magliarditi, president of the Palms. "It's obviously a critical piece of how we want ...
Gov. Mark Dayton has vetoed $9.3 million in Legacy Amendment spending, a victory for a number of outdoors groups that had sought a veto. Dayton on Thursday signed the larger $496-million Legacy bill, which funds projects for the outdoors, parks and trails, clean water, and arts and cultural heritage. But, acknowledging he had made "contradictory" promises, he line-item vetoed two ...
It's downright weird to watch America's right wingnuts react to Obama. Sometimes you just have to admire how their racism goes so deep it overcomes their native love for fascism. In that case, it must simply gall them to watch a black man serve the cause of "job creators" and creeping fascism far better than Dubya, Cheney, and Rumsfeld themselves. Or maybe they just like ...
They Said It
Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure and I'm genuinely excited about what lies ahead. I'm fortunate to have been given many opportunities throughout my career and now I feel it's my time to give back.
The world's best known footballer was speaking after formally announcing his retirement.
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel
One of a cluster of oceanside and oceanfront deluxe hotels on the beach at Santa Monica, Loews is one of ...Keep reading
Do you take the threat of North Korea seriously?
Travel TradeTravel Trade | Tourism & Travel News
Breaking news from the world of Travel and Tourism. This online newspaper has an extended scope, mainly focused on the trade. Topics include employment in the travel industry, launching of new flights or routes by airlines, planned hotel constructions, trends in the cruise industry, popularity of particular destinations and where tourists are headed. Also provides travel advisories, and government warnings on travel restrictions.
In addition to our own resources, we take news from contracted wire services. We also spider external news sites such as tourism and travel periodicals, general media, and travel Web sites on an hourly basis, 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure our news is continually updated and refreshed.
For parties that require Travel and Tourism trade news headlines on their Web site we are happy to oblige, and have provided RSS feeds for this purpose. For readers wanting a daily email update of travel & tourism industry news delivered to their inbox, we provide this service on a daily basis, and it is complimentary.
We welcome your feedback. If you have any comments or suggestions about the Travel and Tourism trade website please forward them by using our Contact Us form.
Indian golfer Sharmila Nicollet is raring to go at the Deloitte Ladies Open after her recent success at the Turkish Airlines Ladies Open at Antalya, where she finished tied 17th.
Sharmila, the only Indian at the Ladies European Tour (LET), is playing in the prestigious tour for a second successive year and will compete against some of the top lady golfers in the world. The 250,000 euro tournament will be played at The International golf course here May 24-26.
Sharmila is keen to continue the good run and consolidate her position as one of the most promising young golfers in India. She has been in good form this season winning one tournament of the three she played at the Hero Women's Professional Golf Tour.
"The Deloitte Ladies Open is one of the most prestigious tournaments in the LET and I am very excited to play in it. This year it will be played at the magnificent The International, which has been termed as a very challenging course with innovative water hazards and other challenges. My performance at the Turkish Airlines Ladies Open has been a real morale booster and I am confident of continuing my good run this weekend," said Sharmila.
The Deloitte Ladies Open has grown into one of the most popular stops on the LET. ...
- Indian flight attendant jailed in Dubai
- Golfer Sharmila set for Deloitte Ladies Open
- United Airlines makes changes in Seattle
- Airline with in-flight bar and Swarovki crystals named best in world
- Japans ANA to resume Dreamliner flights Sunday
- Fayette County casino to open July 1
- MTR Gaming Group Expands Its Entertainment Offerings
- Preview Cirque du Soleil’s ‘Michael Jackson One’ opens tonight at Mandalay Bay
- IPL is den of gambling Yashwant Sinha
- Police Woman stole from sons bar lost it gambling claimed robbery
- Bangladeshs Green Radio heralds new era of environment education
- NH Forest Officials Find Invasive Beetle In 5-Percent Of Concord Trees
- Taking Cover A Guide to Tornado Shelters
- Country diary Allendale Northumberland Hedgehogs have everything they need in this garden
- What Makes Us Feel an Itch Answer Surprises Scientists
- Italy has lowest graduate share in Europe
- BBC sitcom Hi-de-Hi star Paul Shane dies aged 72 after short illness
- 87-year-old woman loses to Donald Trump in civil case involving a condo deal
- Another SC Pension Fund Battle
- Mystery of aging Swiss scientists one step closer to breaking longevity secrets
- 2 Ford units to be shut in Australia in Oct 2016
- ESPN lays offs some of its employees to control costsAmendedESPN EmployeeUpdate
- ESPN layoffs hundreds of employees as TV rights fees rise Re-issue with correction
- Ford to close manufacturing operations in Australia slash 1200 jobs
- Ford will help workers who lose jobs CEO
- South Sudans President Says Never to ICC
- Picketing CARTS drivers leave residents without transportation
- On Site Etobicoke condo has rail link built in
- Celadon Trucking Services Acquires Hyndman Transport
- Halliburton adds 100 CNG trucks to its fleet as part of pilot program
- Obama Rejects Perpetual War But Questions Remain About Targeted Killings
- I am a Lymphoedema Sister
- Partners not pledges needed to fight HIV
- Dubais child labor complicity
- Inspiring greatness from black graduates
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Travel Trade headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Work starts on creation of new Dubai island
- Golfer Sharmila set for Deloitte Ladies Open
- Hainan to launch wedding tourism promotion in Seoul South Korea
- Eco-tourism making a big splash in Jackson County
- JetBlue faces off with US Airways in Philadelphia