Singer Kesha says she has worked really hard to get perfect toned legs and therefore likes flaunting them. The 26-year-old, who has sung songs like "Tik tok", "Blow" and "Die young", is proud of her figure. "For me, I like showing off my legs because I work really hard on them. So, you will rarely find me wearing pants," Self magazine quoted Kesha as saying. The singer has posed for the cover ...
Singer Robbie Williams says he is jealous of teen sensation Harry Styles' female fan following and link ups. Styles, 19, is said to be a ladies' man and is time and again linked to a new woman. The singer, member of One Direction band, last dated singer Taylor Swift, but called off the relationship in January this year. "I've been following Harry and his messy romances and been slightly ...
Singer Rihanna is reportedly seeking a medical programme in order to cure her heartache, post her break up with Chris Brown. The 24-year-old is nursing her broken heart ever since her on and off relationship with Chris Brown came to an end a few weeks back. However, now she wants to move on from her past and is going to seek a 12-step programme for it, reports thesun.co.uk. "Rihanna is still ...
Singer Katy Perry says she has not communicated with her ex-husband Russell Brand post receiving a text from him asking for divorce. The couple's marriage ended in December 2011, just 14 months after they tied the knot in India. Their split was made legal in July 2012, but the pop star claims she hasn't heard from Brand since then, reports femalefirst.co.uk. "He's a very smart man, a magical ...
Singer Will.i.am doesn't have a home despite purchasing properties for several close family members and paying off their mortgages. The "Scream and Shout" hitmaker has never bought a house for himself and calls his recording studio his abode, reports femalefirst.co.uk. "I don't have a home. But I bought my mum, uncle, aunt and grandma their homes," said the 38-year-old. "And then what some ...
Winds: From the Variable at 7 MPH
The Diving Bell and the Butterly (Le Scaphandre et le papillon)
The cinema is a medium of movement. Even in the earliest days of fixed-camera actualities, when complex narrative was as fantastical an idea as a lengthy tracking shot, audiences were fascinating by movement in the frame; in other words, they dont called them ... ...
Singer Katy Perry says she started dyeing her natural blonde hair black after an attempt to bleach her locks like pop star Madonna went wrong. The 28-year-old said: "I've been dyeing my hair black since I was 15. The whole reason I dye it is that I was 15 and I chopped it all off. I had it bleached blonde like Madonna and it didn't look right so I bought a box of hair dye and dyed it all black ...
The Duchess of Cambridge has been voted the 'fashion icon', while late Hollywood actress Audrey Hepburn has emerged as 'icon of all times' in an online poll. StyleinView.co.uk, a one-stop shop for fashion, has conducted a poll of 2,000 people to find out who they considered the fashion icons of today and of all time. The Duchess of Cambridge, whose maiden name is Kate Middleton, unsurprisingly ...
Britney Spears' sons Sean Preston, 7, and Jayden James, 6, have starred in her upcoming music video 'Ooh La La,' which has been included on the animated movie 'The Smurfs 2' soundtrack. She told the Mirror that she has always loved the Smurfs as a kid and now her boys are the biggest Smurfs fans ever. The 31-year-old pop diva said that her kids were really good on set. Spears asserted that ...
Hollywood actor George Clooney might be dating former wrestler Stacey Keibler, but his ex-girlfriend Lisa Snowdown says he stays in touch with her as well. Clooney dated Snowdown on and off from 2000 to 2005 and Snowdown says they are good friends now, reports contactmusic.com. "I haven't seen him for a while, but we text one another. He is a good guy. There are some people in your life that ...
Celebrity cook Nigella Lawson's billionaire husband, Charles Saatchi, has admitted that he assaulted his wife by choking her in public during a heated fight at the Scott's restaurant in Mayfair. Earlier he had described his act as merely a 'playful tiff' with no grip during a discussion where he was trying to 'emphasize' a point, the Herald Sun reported. Saatchi was interrogated for five hours ...
They Said It
Our nuclear programmes are completely transparent. But we are ready to show greater transparency and make clear for the whole world that the steps of the Islamic Republic of Iran are completely within international frameworks. The sanctions are unfair, the Iranian people are suffering, and our (nuclear) activities are legal. These sanctions are illegal and only benefit Israel.
Iran's president-elect was speaking after his historic election victory.
Stamford Sydney Airport, Australia
The Stamford is the most imposing, and the highest rating of the Sydney Airport hotels. Neighbouring the domestic terminals are ...Keep reading
Should tax havens be forced to lift their shroud of secrecy?
Travel TradeTravel Trade | Tourism & Travel News
Breaking news from the world of Travel and Tourism. This online newspaper has an extended scope, mainly focused on the trade. Topics include employment in the travel industry, launching of new flights or routes by airlines, planned hotel constructions, trends in the cruise industry, popularity of particular destinations and where tourists are headed. Also provides travel advisories, and government warnings on travel restrictions.
In addition to our own resources, we take news from contracted wire services. We also spider external news sites such as tourism and travel periodicals, general media, and travel Web sites on an hourly basis, 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure our news is continually updated and refreshed.
For parties that require Travel and Tourism trade news headlines on their Web site we are happy to oblige, and have provided RSS feeds for this purpose. For readers wanting a daily email update of travel & tourism industry news delivered to their inbox, we provide this service on a daily basis, and it is complimentary.
We welcome your feedback. If you have any comments or suggestions about the Travel and Tourism trade website please forward them by using our Contact Us form.
Passengers of American Airlines have chosen Marilyn Monroe as their dream flight attendant and George Clooney as the ideal pilot, in a survey.
Monroe was voted the first-choice fantasy flight attendant with 22 per cent of the overall votes, followed by Audrey Hepburn at 20 per cent, News.com.au reported.
The survey was done in two categories - Hollywood's golden age and the modern-day era.
For the recent times Jennifer Aniston grabbed the top position with just over 18 per cent of the vote, followed by Kate Middleton and Angelina Jolie.
Pippa Middleton and Beyonce tied for the fourth place with around 11 per cent of votes.
In the pilot's category, George Clooney topped the list with 22.5 per cent votes followed by Prince Harry with 21.4 per cent. (ANI)
- Ex-Im Bank loan guarantee to Air India upheld by US appeals court
- UK inflation rises to 2.7pc in May pushed by higher transport cost
- Boeing launches bigger 787 with 102 orders in the bag
- Boeing to Airbus Weve Got You Boxed and Bracketed
- New Dreamliner too small for us says Emirates
- Libyas democratic transition can benefit from national political dialogue says UN envoy
- Guards shouldn’t apprehend a shooter Wisconsin casinos say www.priavteofficer.com
- Little harm reduction evident in gambling bill
- Gaming reforms fail to tackle problem gambling
- Govt announces gambling reforms
- Parenting and home environment can influence kids health
- Over 100 Chinese held for environmental pollution
- UNESCO inscribes East Rennell of Solomon Islands on list of world heritage in danger
- Prenatal exposure to chemical in plastic could lead to obesity
- Crape Myrtle Trees on Sale
- Older males make better fathers
- General Motors recalls 231000 SUVs over fire risk
- Chidambaram for mobilsation of resources from insurance and pension sector for IDFs
- Women want younger men while dating online
- 75-year-old woman stabbed to death in senior living community www.privateofficer.com
- 50pc fashion industry workers unhappy with jobs
- Emphasis will be on imparting skill development Shish Ram Ola
- Mass jobs losses as Greek state broadcaster ordered to reopen
- 145 500 platinum jobs at risk as costs squeeze profitability
- One-in-5 employees age 45-74 must quit work for caregiving
- Widespread anti-graft protests rock Brazil
- UK inflation rises to 2.7pc in May pushed by higher transport cost
- Japan promotes eco-friendly transportation
- Bihar shutdown At least 6 injured roads blocked trains stopped UpdateBihar shutdown
- Oscar Fernandes takes charge as road transport and highways minister
- My view People deserve rights at our borders
- Letters Act on Alzheimers
- In our opinion New leader in Iran but changes not likely to come overnight
- Stalking The Elusive Worthy Apricot
- Ugly EBT truth wins out
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Travel Trade headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Nepal Airlines Corp signs US$106m loan with EPF to buy two jets
- American Airlines-US Air merger denounced as “merger of convenience” and anti-consumer
- Tokyo-bound Boeing 787 Dreamliner diverted to Seattle
- May tourism up in the Smokies
- Job action by foreign service hurting Canadian tourism industry